Session 3: The Future of Work
A dialogue on the roles companies and governments play in ensuring that workers are healthy, well-trained, and positioned to take on the jobs of tomorrow.
- Mr. Masamichi Kono, Deputy Secretary General, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Dr. Aran Maree, Global Chief Medical Officer for Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson
- Mr. Nicolas Aguzin, Chairman & CEO, JP Morgan Asia-Pacific
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Thuan, Chairman, TBS Group
- Ms. Nancy Hungerford, Anchor & Correspondent, CNBC