The APEC CEO Summit 2017 and the Vietnam Business Summit which will take place from November 7-10 in Da Nang are two major activities promoting trade and investment during the APEC 2017 Leaders’ Week.
Within the framework of these two important events, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) will host the Exhibition “Viet Nam – We Mean Business” as a key on-the-sidelines event.
“Viet Nam – We Mean Business” will be on view from November 7-10 at Ariyana Convention Center (ACC), where the two Summits take place.
It is expected to attract more than 4000 delegates across all 4 days. They are leading businesses in trade, investment and tourism, economic scholars and international media outlets. The exhibition space is approximately 1100 square meters, including 80 standardized booths with the participation of Vietnam’s 63 provinces.
Each province will present their project orientation on some essential sectors, including:
- Agriculture (fruits, vegetables, fishery, forestry, livestock...)
- Industry (supporting industry, manufacturing industry, electronic components manufacturing, textiles, footwear...)
- Transportation (highway construction, cargo transportation through ports, railway stations...)
- Tourism service (ecotourism destination development, infrastructure investment and renovation...)
All provinces will also keep the delegates informed of their promising investment incentive policies proposed by both provincial and national governments. Cooperating with Vietnamese provinces, international enterprises may have the chance to gain benefits from a wide range of incentive policies.
- Exemption from rental of land and water surface
- Incentives on corporate income tax; import, export tax
- One-price policy for goods
The year 2017 is the first time the Exhibition is held for all Vietnamese provinces, powerful leaders from 21 APEC members, top CEOs in the world, and reputable media agencies. The Exhibition will be an ideal destination for all to expand markets, enhance importing–exporting scale, attract foreign investments, and strengthen APEC economies’ cooperation.
- 4 days: duration of exhibition
- 4000: expected visitors
- 1100: square meters – the Exhibition size
- 80: number of booths
|Exhibition’s outer space|
(Photos are for illustration only)